Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Traveling again....

Hi All~
We are traveling again and I haven't been able to post either to a lack of internet or just being too darn busy! We left New York a week ago and headed south to my daughter's home in South Carolina. We have five grand babies there that we haven't seen in awhile and it sure was a ton of fun loving on them all week! 
We are now in Florida visiting my mother and Father in-law and resting up. My hubby has come down with a severe head cold and is not feeling very good right now, so I thought this is my chance to catch up on what's going on "out there". I didn't walk or diet while in SC, so I am feeling sluggish and funky, but since we are here in Florida, I am trying to work all the walking and healthy eating out again. It's hard to be good when you are traveling and especially having a mother in-law that loves to make us a big ole country breakfast every morning and thinks that we don't eat enough!! I think she may need glasses....we don't look like we have missed any meals!
On Sunday, we leave for Texas, where we'll get to see our home again! Yay! I love going home to sleep in my big ole comfy bed and to see all my pictures and familiar things around the house! We have been having wildfires all around our house, so that is another reason to go home and check out what's going on. My sister will be flying home from Japan to get Chewy...I'll be sad to see him go, but he is her dog...I keep telling myself that....and she needs him home again. I'll also be visiting some family while we are home and that is always a good thing. After that...who knows where we'll be....we'll have to wait and see. So, until we are settled in again, I probably won't be posting much, but I'll be back in the swing again soon enough. Until then, I hope everyone is happy, safe, and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment