Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Traveling Gnomes.....

Hi all~
Hubby and I have been busy little travelers in the past two weeks and boy have we had a great time! We left New York to go home for a job that his company wanted him to do and 300 hundred miles out, we decided that it just wasn't for us, so we decided to go see our daughter and grand kids while we had the chance. I am so glad that we went to see them, we had such a great time with them and made some great memories too! After that we went to Florida to see my mother and father in-law and even though hubby caught a nasty cold, we still managed to have a great time and hopefully mended a few fences too!

We are back in New York for today....we are headed home to Texas to take care of some business with our house and to see my family and a few good friends too. After that, we are headed to Richmond, California! That will be our new spot for the time being and I am very excited about that...don't get me wrong..I love NY, but it's gonna get real cold here pretty soon and I am a Texas girl after all...I love California and all the natural goodness that comes with it. I am looking forward to settling into my routine again.

Speaking of routines....I totally blew mine out of the water while we were visiting the family, but I am back on track now and the sugar has gone away again and the exercise and started again too! It's hard to exercise when you are traveling so much, but I have managed to work in a little here and there and eating on the road is super hard, but I told hubby that we are going to eat as healthy as we can or I am packing a lunch to go...of course he agreed...he likes it when I am feeling good and "not so grumpy" as he says it! LOL!

So off we go on a brand new adventure and I'll be posting more when we get settled, but until then, I hope you are all happy, healthy, and blessed! Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment