Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Just a few of my favorites spots......

I am really new at this whole blogging, couponing, thing and it is slow going, but I learn a little more everyday! Here are a few of my favorite places to look for deals.....


Coupons.com
Redplum.com
Retailmenot.com
Zulilly.com
Shopittome.com
Nomorerack.com


There are so many places on the internet that you can download and print coupons right at home on your own printer and if there is something you like or need...most of the time you can just go to the website and sign up for coupons and deals that come straight to your inbox.

There are also a million websites and blog that you can subscribe to that will show you the way...LOL! I will post a few of these as soon as I figure out how to do this....like I said slow going, but I am learning and I have saved some money too and that is a great thing. More to come very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment