Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My review of The Rise of the Planet of the Apes

First of all, let me just say that this review is my own opinion and no one has asked me to do this or is paying me for doing it.

Now...Let me just say that when I went into the theater, I was apprehensive about watching it because it looked a little scary and creepy to me, but...it was a great movie! James Franco and Tom Felton were great in this movie and their characters were right on target in how they were played out. The big star here though was Caesar, the ape...now I know that he is computer generated, but his character was so sweet and lovable! He made me laugh...out loud....he made me cry, he made me want to start clapping and cheering him on! The story line got a little slow at times, but over all, it was a great show and I would recommend everyone see it. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment